Extended Sales Order Processing
Links all sales order activities in a chain of closely integrated processes
- The sales and distribution cycle encompasses sales order processing, procurement, delivery, and billing.
- The sales and distribution functionality of mySAP ERP models those processes with electronic documents, each of which is linked to the preceding and subsequent documents.
- A sales document is created in order processing.
- At delivery processing, the delivery is created and then picked; a goods issue is posted.
- In the billing process that follows, an invoice is created and, if necessary, released to financial accounting.
- Incoming payments are documented in payment processing and then posted in financials.
- The content covers extended sales order processing, including functionalities such as material substitution, free goods, and material exclusion.