Order to Cash
- Supports the entire process chain for a typical sales process with a customer.
- Encompasses all steps involved in creating an order, creating a delivery based upon a quotation, and billing
- Customer credit check
- Handling of blocked sales documents
- Availability check
- Product Allocation ordered allocation of production for certain periods, so that a partial quantity can be delivered if insufficient stock is available for further orders.
- Manual entering of service charges in the sales order, depending upon quantity of goods ordered.
- Creation of Delivery- goods are picked, kitted, packed, and shipped
- Posting of goods issue
- Creation of Invoice and release in financial accounting
- Posting of customer payment and clearing of accounts receivable